Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR

Ref: Link shared in the seaint list.

Yes, this is a good and useful link.
I am referring to go to pdfescape.com
I registered and have started using the online software.
No software to download or install.
Just go online, upload your pdf file and tinker with it and email it back to yourself.
Recommended for those who don't have or need a full fledged and licensed copy of Adobe Acrobat software
This is different from the pdf file creators which work by installing a pdf printer that enables you to make a pdf copy of your output from any windows application.
Here you already have a pdf file and want to edit it.

I use it to highlight, erase some parts, draw attention to something in particular by putting an ellipse or circle around it and insert a text note with a leader etc etc.

Recommended.

Regards
Vish