Re: New e-mail address

You will need to unsubscribe using the old email address and re-subscribe using the new email address.  Just send an email message to "admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org" from your old email address with the words "leave seaint" in the main body of the email message (NOT subject line) and you will be unsubscribed.  Then you can re-join with the new email address just like you did with the old email address.

Regards,

Scott