Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR

ON A RELATED NOTE:

I have been using OpenOffice.org, the lastest edition of the FOS office suite. I noticed recently that you can export PDFs from it, and the results look darn good. I do have Adobe Acrobat, but the PDF Export feature on OO.o is very easy to use. (Also doesn't require installing a printer, either. It just works).