Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:25:50 -0800
I understand your RFI situation so first I’ll refer you to my main marine fender person who also advises us on UHMWPE facing materials. This material is available in a wide variety of stock sizes that can be cut to suit your specifics. The marine grade of this is good since it has UV inhibiters. Contact John Deats, Maritime International, 1-866-265-5273. Tell him Bob Garner sent you. His specialty is marine fenders but the UHMWPE is part of the system.
I am coincidently working on some fenders with UHMWPE facing.
Let me know how it goes and if I can help further.
Robert, could I trouble you for more information on this? This is a marine application, and I'm sorry to say we don't have any in-house details for this (which is rather shocking, IMO).
Do you have a spec? Details? I hate to panhandle, but I'm rather desperate, since I'm dealing with an RFI, here.
On February 12, 2010
at 9:31 PM "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge
- Next by Subject: RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge
- Previous by thread: RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge
- Next by thread: RE: Galvanizing a Spar Hinge