Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR

OOo has a great advantage in that its PDF translator retains links within documents, or at least I remember it as functioning this way.

On 15 February 2010 18:50, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:

ON A RELATED NOTE:

I have been using OpenOffice.org, the lastest edition of the FOS office suite. I noticed recently that you can export PDFs from it, and the results look darn good. I do have Adobe Acrobat, but the PDF Export feature on OO.o is very easy to use. (Also doesn't require installing a printer, either. It just works).

--
Alexander Bausk
http://bausk.wordpress.com