Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR
- From: Alexander Bausk <bauskas(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:02:53 +0200
ON A RELATED NOTE:
I have been using OpenOffice.org, the lastest edition of the FOS office suite. I noticed recently that you can export PDFs from it, and the results look darn good. I do have Adobe Acrobat, but the PDF Export feature on OO.o is very easy to use. (Also doesn't require installing a printer, either. It just works).
On February 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ref: Link shared in the seaint list.
> Yes, this is a good and useful link.
> I am referring to go to pdfescape.com
> I registered and have started using the online software.
> No software to download or install.
> Just go online, upload your pdf file and tinker with it and email it back to yourself.
> Recommended for those who don't have or need a full fledged and licensed copy of Adobe Acrobat software
Civil/Structural design & inspection engineer, CAD professional
ONILAES Lab at PSACEA
Tel. +38 068 4079692
Fax. +38 0562 470263
- Prev by Subject: Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR
- Next by Subject: Oops! Wrong link was sent. Try this one instead
- Previous by thread: Re: ONLINE PDF EDITOR
- Next by thread: Stainless Steel for Structural Applications