RE: Stainless Steel for Structural Applications

Harold, no. ASCE publishes a cold-formed SS specification that would work quite nicely. In my case, I'm thinking of SS plate, welded to carbon steel. It's a small application and might not be appropriate after all, but the question is of interest even in the abstract.