Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Employment Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Employment Opportunity
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:53:11 -0500
I would greatly appreciate getting some feedback from the List concerning an opportunity I have for a 2 year contract with a large multi-national engineering firm in the UK.
I have some contract experience from years ago, but do not have any experience working outside of the U.S. In addition, although the company I am dealing with has considerable name recognition the offer seems almost too good to be true.
If anyone has any expatriate experience in the UK and wouldn’t mind sharing with me your experiences, good or bad, please contact me privately.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Economics of CFS Framing
- Next by Subject: Re: Employment Opportunity
- Previous by thread: RE: IT question
- Next by thread: Re: Employment Opportunity