From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 11:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Employment Opportunity

This is just anecdotal. My son got married in the UK 5 years ago and his

wife has lots of relatives there, one of whom is an engineer. According
to him, the salaries of engineers are much higher than here. Possibly
because everything also costs more there. When they come over to visit,
they just love the prices here.
Gary