From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 8:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Employment Opportunity

I would greatly appreciate getting some feedback from the List concerning an opportunity I have for a 2 year contract with a large multi-national engineering firm in the UK.

I have some contract experience from years ago, but do not have any experience working outside of the U.S. In addition, although the company I am dealing with has considerable name recognition the offer seems almost too good to be true.

If anyone has any expatriate experience in the UK and wouldn’t mind sharing with me your experiences, good or bad, please contact me privately.

Thank you.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate