Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Unlicensed Architect Charged[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Unlicensed Architect Charged
- From: "bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:13:42 -0500 (EST)
You mean ASKED to stop.
Unless he was an illegal alien, in which case they'd give him an SBA loan and let him start his own firm...then invite all his family to come join him.
On February 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM "J. D. Coombs" <jcoombs(--nospam--at)coombsengineering.com> wrote:
Should have pretended to be an engineer. Probably would have gotten a $300 fine and told to stop…
Jerry D. Coombs, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Unlicensed Architect Charged
- Next by Subject: RE: Unlicensed Architect Charged
- Previous by thread: Re: Unlicensed Architect Charged
- Next by thread: She won't think you're incompetent lover