Galvanic Actions

I don't have my materials bible to hand .

I have a connector system which is hot-dipped galvanized and I am proposing
to use stainless steel Hilti Kwik Bolts-TZ for connection to concrete.
Would I be better to use Carbon steel anchors instead?  Is there significant
galvanic action between stainless and the galvanizing?  What about between
carbon steel and galvanizing?

Thanks

Victoria, BC
Canada