Cracked Concrete?

Hi,
I am looking at a submittal to replace 16 misplaced anchor bolts for a 38 ft diameter 16 ft tall bolted steel water tank in Seismic demand D area Old Zone 4 . The engineer submitted a epoxy anchorage of a 3/4" all thread rod with a 6" embedment for a 4500 lb tension only load in a grade beam 18"wide 24" deep with #5 stirrups @ 18"oc and 6 # 5 long bars inside the stirrups around the ring. (there are 26 of the 3/4" dia anchor bolts @ 4'7" oc spacing around the grade beam)  They called out for the Simpson SET-EP epoxy and they used the anchor system calc software.  now the question - The engineer did not select that the concrete was cracked.   Should I consider this foundation grade beam an element that requires a cracked section anchor solution?

Thanks
Tim Rudolph PE