Culvert Bridge

Greetings!  I have a residential owner/client that has asked me to design  a 24' long x 18' wide creek crossing bottomless culvert/bridge/driveway.

It is to be cast in place concrete,   and is located in Central Coast of California.

This is outside my normal scope of engineering (I mostly work on residential/commercial buildings) however I did the work on their proposed residence and they have asked for me to consider doing the bridge as well...

can anyone point me to a design manual, and possible warn/point out any unusual design requirements that I would need to be aware of.  I'm hoping I can design similar to site retaining walls.

thanks for your help

--
rejoice -dhill