Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Water Tanker Loading[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Water Tanker Loading
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:43:59 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Is a water tanker considered an H20 loading?
Richard Calvert, EIT
Lindemann Bentzon Bojack
Architects & Engineers
tel: 352.242.0100 ext.141 fax: 352.242.0302
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.
- Prev by Subject: Want to know what the real Russian girls love and warmth?
- Next by Subject: Re: Water Tanker Loading
- Previous by thread: Re: Blind connection to roof sheathing
- Next by thread: Re: Water Tanker Loading