RE: Ads on SEAINT

It's a conditional rule after it gets to my machine.  No other Seaint.org emails have been getting deleted, I think the deletion rule only has the "seaint-ad@" so the real "@seaint.org" emails still get through.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Ads on SEAINT

On Feb 25, 2010, at 11:31 AM, Jason Christensen wrote:

> We were getting them, but the IT set up a rule in outlook to
> permanently delete Seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org, haven't seen any since.
You might want to have that a conditional rule based on content since
it's possible that legitimate e-mails could originate there. I'm
guessing but it might be a good idea to delete the spam rather than
bounce it. I suspect that too many bounces from an address will
trigger an automatic unsubscribe.

1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/