Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Calculation -seismic factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Calculation -seismic factor
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 04:51:23 GMT
I am preparing plans for strengthening a large house on a steep hill in Hollywood, CA . There is room on each side of the house on the downhill slope to place diagonal braces.
The question is what seismic factor to use. I have tenatively calculated 0.481 W.
Stan Scholl, P.E;
Small Business Tools
Reduce your business expense. Click here to find products for your small business.
- Prev by Subject: buy a Patek Philippe for a song
- Next by Subject: Calculation of Av in API 65 and PIP STE0320
- Previous by thread: Re: Calculation of Av in API 65 and PIP STE0320
- Next by thread: It's the only 100% natural sex pill that has no cardiovascular or physical side effects