9-11 truthers at it again!

You  might  dismiss this  message   ......

but  here  we  go  again

but it  is  scary to  think  of  how  may  gullible  people we  have in this  country,  and  how many  are   buying into this  nonsense  and the  media   (Washington Times)   is  ready , willing and able to report this  garbage.

Bob  Johnson,   SE,   PE

and several other websites

The Road to Armageddon

By Paul Craig Roberts

The Washington Times is a newspaper that looks with favor upon the Bush/Cheney/Obama/neocon wars of aggression in the Middle East and favors making terrorists pay for 9/11. Therefore, I was surprised to learn on February 24 that the most popular story on the paper’s website for the past three days was the "Inside the Beltway" report, "Explosive News," [By Jennifer Harper, February 22, 2010]about the 31 press conferences in cities in the US and abroad on February 19 held by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of professionals which now has 1,000 members.

I was even more surprised that the news report treated the press conference seriously.

How did three World Trade Center skyscrapers suddenly disintegrate into fine dust? How did massive steel beams in three skyscrapers suddenly fail as a result of short-lived, isolated, and low temperature fires? "A thousand architects and engineers want to know,

 and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7," reports the Washington Times.

and  it  continues....................
  too too long to  post