Re: 9-11 truthers at it again!

Thank you for presenting this even though you seem not to subscribe to the theory it presents. It shows that at least you have somewhat of an open mind to presenting opposing views.
The question as to how a building designed to withstand an airplane collision can collapse at free-fall acceleration is predominant in my thinking and I don't believe that has been explained convincingly. All the conspiracy theories I don't bother with but the structural aspects of this problem I am very concerned about.
s.macie, p.e.