Design of blast doors : What is L and What is H in UFC 3-340-02 Manual

Hi,

While performing calculations per the manual, for design of blast doors. Does it matter how do I select my L and H for the plate as long as I my consistent througut the analysis.

I mean does manual fixes anywhere that L has to be the width of the door and H should be the height of the door ?

Thanks,

Kapil