Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sole Proprietor or LLC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sole Proprietor or LLC
- From: Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:45:02 -0800
Here's from CA Secretary of State:|
A domestic or foreign LLC may not render professional services. (Corp. Code § 17375.) “Professional
services” are defined in California Corporations Code sections 13401(a) and 13401.3 as:
Any type of professional services that may be lawfully rendered only pursuant to a license,
certification, or registration authorized by the Business and Professions Code <...>.
If your business is required to be licensed, registered or certified, it is recommended that you contact the
appropriate licensing authority
Steve Gordin SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sole Proprietor or LLC
- Next by Subject: splice design in steel stack
- Previous by thread: RE: Sole Proprietor or LLC
- Next by thread: Pile HP12X63 to check per IBC, Chapter 18?