SBEDS Input : Pressure Time Input

Hi,

I am using SBEDS Version 4.1 for studying blast door response. The calculated SDOF properties for the given geometry and material properties matches with my calculation using the manual.

However, the ductility and rotation angle are way higher than calculated. I am suspecting that I did not use proper input in Pressure Time Table, so I needed your expert opinion on what input should I be using. The only information I have available is Peak reflected pressure of 18.7 psi and time duration of 10.2 ms.

The values that I had input in the table were simply :

Pressure   Time
(psi)          (ms)
18.7           0
0               10.2