Re: Can't see my messages coming back from seaint

To my knowledge, you should get something from the SEAINT server confirming that you message was successful.   I will be able to see if that is true with this message.

You can always check the SEAINT archives (http://euken.net/group/seaint/) to see if your message shows up.  It seems that someone fixed the archives and they are "running properly" again.

Regards,

Scott