From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Ads on SEAINT

FWIW, there are definitely ads coming through the SEAINT server as they show
up on the archives.  If you go to the archives and sort by "author" then you
can scroll down to "seaint-ad" and find about a dozen or so ads.  I suspect
that someone "spoofed" the Shafat's "seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org" email address so
that the server would accept those ads.

Regards,

Scott

On Feb 27, 2010, at 8:52 AM, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:

> I am getting 2-4 ads per week.
> Gary
>
> On 2/25/2010 11:21 AM, Garner, Robert wrote:
>>
>> I'm getting ads on this list. Can these be eliminated?
>>
>> R. Garner
>>
>> Moffatt & Nichol
>>
>> Tel.: (619) 220-6050
>>
>> Fax.: (619) 220-6055
>>
>> e-mail: rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com <mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>

> * *   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers *   Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To *   subscribe (no fee) or
UnSubscribe, please go to:
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> *
> *   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you *   send to
the list is public domain and may be re-posted *   without your permission.
Make sure you visit our web *   site at: http://www.seaint.org *******