Re: Ads on SEAINT

        Stan wrote:
        “Set up a free gmail account and use it for the Listserv and online shopping.  Both of your problems will be solved.  The seaint-ad junk goes straight to the spam folder where it belongs, and you will also get copies of your posts.  In addition, all mail is nicely sorted into threads by subject.  Sometimes, the best things in life are free.”

        Joe,
        You all may remember me whining about not getting the seaint digest on my gmail account. Well, I reset my account to show my spam inbox and that’s where all the messages were. So I put seaint on my whitelist and I’m no longer frustrated, just feeling appropriately stupid. How that will work with ads, I do not know, since I only get the digest.

        Jim Getaz