Re: Ads on SEAINT

One more gmail trick:  Set up a new "label" and call it SEAINT.  Then configure gmail so that all of the mail from seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org goes straight to the SEAINT folder.  That way, your inbox stays uncluttered and your new android smartphone won't go nuts every few minutes when a Seaint post arrives.

Then celebrate by going out and buying a Droid Eris by HTC.  Better than a Motorola Droid, and way better than an Apple iPhone.

Happy Stan