Mounting Fencing on Structural Steel

I have a second floor mezzanine who's floor framing is structural steel (wide flanges) and metal floor grate.  I need to mount an 8' fence around the perimeter.

Can anyone provide any suggestions on how to do this?

Anyone have any fencing manufacturers they can recommend that would be able to answer questions and help provide recommended details, etc.?

Thanks in advance!!