Abandoned PT building

Hi, I received an email from a building official today, and wondered if anyone could offer some thoughts on this (see below).  Basically, it looks like there is some corrosion in the tendons.   I think a study should be done, but otherwise, any thoughts on the subject?  Also, is there any good resources I can point him to?

Andy Richardson
Beaufort, SC
www.structuralinnovationsllc.com

Andy,
The multi-story PT constructed building was partially constructed, vacant and unfinished for many years; leaving exposed rusted rebar and tendons.  The existing tendons and wedges are also exposed to salt water air and the elements; and have been rusting for four years.  My question is there any probability of the rusted tendons or wedges which are not cut nor grouted from failing; and would the structure be considered unsafe? Can you circulate through your network and see if anyone has any info, or web site forums on or for any multi-story Post Tension (PT) construction failures?