From: g r [mailto:gr7070(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:53 AM
To: SEAInt List Server
Subject: Levelness Specification

Does anyone have any good wording I could use to specify the levelness of a chiller pad?  It's going to be a big pad (15' x 15' +/-) that needs to be "level".  I'm waiting for a tolerance from the manufacturer, but I'd like some spec wording if anyone has something I could edit for my uses.

Much thanks in advance!!

GR