RE: Levelness Specification

ACI 117 is the minimum.  It should be adequate.

Regards, Harold Sprague

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:52:48 -0600
Subject: Levelness Specification
From: gr7070(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Does anyone have any good wording I could use to specify the levelness of a chiller pad?  It's going to be a big pad (15' x 15' +/-) that needs to be "level".  I'm waiting for a tolerance from the manufacturer, but I'd like some spec wording if anyone has something I could edit for my uses.

Much thanks in advance!!

GR

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.