Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
concentrated load to plywood or OSB[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: concentrated load to plywood or OSB
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:34:52 -0700
I am looking for some tables (hopefully), or possibly published example calculations for determining the allowable concentrated load to a plywood or OSB panel. I have searched the APA site, but didn’t find anything that specific. But, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist there or somewhere else.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? The help will be most appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Conc Engr Reference - Fintel 1974 pg 117
- Next by Subject: Re: concentrated load to plywood or OSB
- Previous by thread: Quick Slim will work miracles for you.
- Next by thread: Re: concentrated load to plywood or OSB