Re: concentrated load to plywood or OSB

I'm not sure about the maximum load, but APA has publication #X227B "Caster Loadings on Plywood".  This may give you a start.

Joseph R. Grill wrote:

I am looking for some tables (hopefully), or possibly published example calculations for determining the allowable concentrated load to a plywood or OSB panel.  I have searched the APA site, but didn’t find anything that specific.  But, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist there or somewhere else.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  The help will be most appreciated.

Joe Grill