From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: concentrated load to plywood or OSB

Look at the APA design specification.  I designed floors for battery racks a long time ago.  What drives the design will be the "rolling shear".  This is like horizontal shear only it causes a failure mechanism within the plies.  I am not sure how that works with OSB.  I think I would stick to plywood for high concentrated loads.

I doubt you will find any tables other than the APA Caster Loading on Plywood document that has been suggested.

Regards, Harold Sprague