Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Eureka!![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: steel steel <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, misc misc <misciron-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Eureka!!
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 04:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
A million thanks to Gregg Fogelman for this link.
It comes closest to what I was looking for in a software for creating cartoons for those with ideas but absolutely no free hand drawing talent.
There are some limitaitons of course but I can live with them.
Best of all its free! You don't even have to download any software. Everything is done online.
I did some warming up exercises to get my feet wet using this software.
I will practice this in the coming days and weeks and I hope I can produce something funny.
Regards to all
- Prev by Subject: RE: Epoxy Floor Finish Capable of Resisting Truck Tire Snow Chain Traffic
- Next by Subject: Excel macros
- Previous by thread: Re: SSTB Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: 2010 SE Review Seminars in LA and SF - Last chance to save up to 20% with early registration