From: cairo briceno <cobad2008(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Steel-Detail: Re:Off-topic - I want to be a cartoonist!
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 9:53 AM

You could try to used "Blender". It is a freeware 3D computer software that it used by professional animator gamers and cartoonist. It is pretty well document it and have scripting tools for animations. However, it takes some time to learn the interface. However, it required good hardware to run efficient.