Removing Equipment Pad

I need to remove an existing equipment pad that is roughly 15' x 15' x 2' (thick).  Yeah, it's big.

It's on a stell composite floor, whose concrete slab is approximate 8" thick.

How should I specify it's removal?  I'd appreciate suggestion of wording for the plans and general notes.  Any suggestions on equipment limitations, e.g. chipping hammer sizes.  Any requirements for horizontal sawing prior to chipping?  Etc.

Much thanks in advance!

GR