Requirements for PE Sealing for Fabricated Material

I've got some calculations for some steel items that will be fabricated and assembled in one state, but permanently installed in another.

It seems to me that the seal on the calculations should be for the state where they will be installed, but in this case the engineer's seal is for the state in which they are being fabricated.

Does it matter?