Re: Westergaard Chart for Membrane Stresses in Thin Rectangular Plates..

It seems to be available here:
www.usbr.gov/pmts/hydraulics_lab/pubs/EM/EM27.pdf

Now being on a trip I'm having a pretty crappy internet connection, so
I haven't been able to check the link.

Will compare this doc to what we use here, it's going to be interesting.

--
Alexander Bausk
http://bausk.wordpress.com