Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Perforated Metal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Perforated Metal
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:24:15 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I have a project which contains perforated aluminum plates, subject to wind loads only, fastened on all four edges. Where might I find design methods for such a system?
Would one consider this to be a pure bending system, or is treating it as something of a tension net appropriate?
Richard Calvert, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Re: PEng needed for New Brunswick Project
- Next by Subject: Re: Perforated Metal
- Previous by thread: Re: Westergaard Chart for Membrane Stresses in Thin Rectangular Plates..
- Next by thread: Re: Perforated Metal