Re: API 686 Chapter 4

Matthew,

I sent a copy via your personal e-mail address.

Good Luck,

Thomas Hunt

"Stuart, Matthew" <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com>
04/13/2010 12:05 PM
Please respond to seaint
"seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
API 686 Chapter 4

Does anyone have a copy of Chapter 4 of API 686 they could email or fax to me?

Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office
215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax
215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657

Please visit our new website!