Re: Implosion of Texas Stadium

My fondest memory of Texas Stadium had nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys.  It was a cold December afternoon a couple of decades ago when I took my kids to watch a high school football playoff game there.  The Plano Wildcats came from 28 points behind in the fourth quarter to defeat the Highland Park Scots.  About 50,000 fans attended, a national high school football attendance record that has never been topped.

If y'all are willing to wait another 38 years or so, I will send you the link to a 3D, full-color hologram of the implosion of Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Stan