OC Category - CBC Table 1604.A.5

Gerard:
   The rest of the line is "...resident patients, but not having surgery or emergency treatment facilities".  That would eliminate the clinic and eye doctor's office since there are no resident patients.  I'm assuming a rest home would be something like a residential care facility which would have resident patients.

Gary Grinstead, SE
Stockton, CA