RE: Uplift Pressure of Wet Concrete?

Gary,
It is just the weight of the volume of displaced concrete at 145 pcf.  It is easier to use multiple lifts so that there is less volume displaced for any given lift thus reducing the tie-down demand.

I was going to develop this priciple myself, but Archimedes edged me out by about 2200 years.  In geologic terms it was a dead heat.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

Regards, Harold Sprague