Re: Uplift Pressure of Wet Concrete?

It came to me after I sent my reply, it was about the max pressure on vertical formwork. It said that the pressure increased with depth to a maximum of 800-850 psf after which it did not increase any more at greater depths. Thanks for your replies. I will have to pause before I send another question.
Gary