iPhone engineering apps

Has anyone seen the apps for engineers??

Here are the few that I have discovered after hours of searching:

RC Beam: This is simple and pretty cool for basic reinforced concrete beams.
RC Design: Nice graphics, easy to follow, for reinforced concrete.
Beams, Deflection....: Hard to use, interesting but IMHO not really useful for every day use.
Structural Wood Design Calculator: Limited loading diagrams, and you have to type in all the properties.Difficult to use.
Steel Lite: This is pretty cool. It has all the steel properties for lots of shapes.
Columns and Beams: Better, but you must type in all the properties.Difficult on the small screen.
BeamBuddy: My favorite. For wood beams.I use it all the time. Includes GLB, PSL, LVL's. Touch screen input.
                    Free trial version is limited. Full Version worth it after one use.

Any others out there??

Ted