Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: PDF to Word/Excel format[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: PDF to Word/Excel format
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:18:38 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I’ve had good luck with this:
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Pennoni Associates Inc.
If it's a PDf with a somewhat tabular listing of the reactions, you can copy, then paste special into Excel as CSV (comma separated values). Then, you'll have to brute-force it for formatting or equations.
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
Can anyone recommend software for Windows converting PDFs to Word/Excel formats. I have a list of reactions from a building manufacturer that I need to enter into a spreadsheet for the foundation design.
- Prev by Subject: Re: PDF to Word/Excel format
- Next by Subject: Re: PDF to Word/Excel format
- Previous by thread: Re: PDF to Word/Excel format
- Next by thread: Re: PDF to Word/Excel format