Structural Engineer license in Washington state

Title: Structural Engineer license in Washington state

List,

I am looking into the PE & Structural Engineer exam for Washington State.

I read on line that one can get PE by comity if licensed in another state.

Next, to take SE exam one needs to get experience 8 yrs in civil & 2 years in structural.

Can anyone clarify about the 2 years experience? Can it be anywhere working in the country or one
should get experience, working in WA or one can get experience in WA projects(& working from another state)?

I read about SEII(last one in Oct 2010) & SEIII(last one in Oct 2011) exams.  Is there SEI exam also?

Any input on the new format NCEES exam(16 hrs) in April, 2011?  I don't know which one is better to take?

Thanks

Ravi Vasu, P.E.

it from your computer.