Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Structural Engineer license in Washington state

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Title: Structural Engineer license in Washington state


I am looking into the PE & Structural Engineer exam for Washington State.

I read on line that one can get PE by comity if licensed in another state.

Next, to take SE exam one needs to get experience 8 yrs in civil & 2 years in structural.

Can anyone clarify about the 2 years experience? Can it be anywhere working in the country or one
should get experience, working in WA or one can get experience in WA projects(& working from another state)?

I read about SEII(last one in Oct 2010) & SEIII(last one in Oct 2011) exams.  Is there SEI exam also?

Any input on the new format NCEES exam(16 hrs) in April, 2011?  I don't know which one is better to take?


Ravi Vasu, P.E.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing,
copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended
recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.