Revit Structure Proficiency Testing

List,

Our firm is currently looking for someone proficient in Revit Structure.  This is not a job posting (although you may contact me if you know someone in the Chicago area), but rather a question about how to verify "proficiency" prior to hiring someone.  Are there any industry certifications yet?  Any general advice on verifying aptitudes during the hiring process?

Thanks,
Daniel Popp, S.E.