Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Revit Structure Proficiency Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Revit Structure Proficiency Testing
- From: Daniel Popp <drp181(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Our firm is currently looking for someone proficient in Revit Structure. This is not a job posting (although you may contact me if you know someone in the Chicago area), but rather a question about how to verify "proficiency" prior to hiring someone. Are there any industry certifications yet? Any general advice on verifying aptitudes during the hiring process?
Daniel Popp, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Revamp your relationship, using this
- Next by Subject: Riveted Flat Bar Open Web Steel Joists
- Previous by thread: Structural Engineer license in Washington state
- Next by thread: steel supported by wood