From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 4:49:18 PM
Subject: RE: Request for IS 9178 & IS 11592

Minasar,
1.  Are you referring to wind tunnel testing or what is essentially vortex effect?
2.  Are your columns steel, composite, or reinforced concrete?

Regards, Harold Sprague

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:19:31 -0700
From: mjnasar(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Subject: Fw: Request for IS 9178 & IS 11592
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

dear all

we are working in high rise building please can any explain what is significence of  following

1. wind tunneling
2. Axial shortening of columns

thanks in advance

mjnasar