Looking for 1976 South Florida Building Code

We have project that requires us to modify a building constructed under either the 1976 South Florida Building Code and / or 1958 South Florida Building Code.  Can anyone tell me where I can get copies of these codes?

Richard Adams, President

Richard Adams Engineers & Consultants Inc.

5507 E. Busch Blvd.

Tampa, Florida 33617

(813) 985-4600

Fax (813) 985-4506

E-Mail: Mail(--nospam--at)Adams-Engineers.com

Website: www.Adams-Engineers.com