RE: Epoxy Floor Finish Capable of Resisting Truck Tire Snow Chain Traffic

Mathew,
Is this a slab that has already been placed?  If not, a surface hardener is what you need.  There are many that are good that are surface applied and troweled into the surface.

What is the finish?  Steel troweled, broomed, etc.

Regards, Harold Sprague